We have added Lake swims to the club training timetable. Adults only (15yrs and over) at this session. There will be a Level 2 coach running the session.
WHAT YOU NEED
The following items are compulsory for this session.
- Swim Cap (Brightly coloured).
There is a limit on numbers due to BTF requirements - 30 at the moment. You need to book and pay for your session in advance via the club website. Bookings open at 5.00pm on the Sunday before and close 30mins before the session start time.
You can check availability and book your place here (this link takes you to an external website). If you later find you cannot attend please try to cancel your place (using the link in your booking confirmation email) so that someone else can attend. You will receive a refund of 50% of the fee you pay to the club (there is no refund of the booking fee).
Please read the information in the following forms before you attend the session. You will need to confirm that you have read and understand them and that you are fit and healthy to take part in the session when you book your place. You will also have to confirm that you understand that you take part in this session at your own risk.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
You are required to sign in where you will be allocated safety number. Once signed in get changed into your wetsuit and be ready for the safety briefing.
The safety briefing for this session starts at 9:00am prompt and is compulsory for all participants.
DO NOT ENTER THE WATER UNTIL YOU HAVE SIGNED IN & BEEN ALLOCATED A SAFETY NUMBER
Before each session you attend
Do not leave home to participate in any club or group activity if:-
- you, or someone you live with, has any symptoms of Covid-19, the main symptoms being - high temperature, new continuous cough, loss of or change of taste or smell
- you have ben told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- or you are required to quarantine due to travel
NHS and Public Health England guidance on self-isolation can be found here
It is your responsibility to be sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in any swim/run/bike activity. You should think about any pre-existing medical conditions that you may have, and if in any doubt, you should not participate.
You will be asked to confirm your Health Assessment questions again on arrival at club coached sessions and are expected to self-certify at non-coached sessions.
Your name, contact phone number, and the dates and times of the sessions you have attended will be retained by SyTri for up to 21 days and and shared with the NHS test and Trace programme if they request it.
At All Sessions
- please follow instructions from coaches/session lead and any signs/instructions at the venue
- keep 1 metre plus apart from everyone at the session
- arrive at venues changed and ready to train
- bring a face mask - you may need to wear it at indoor venues
- wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- observe 1 metre plus social distancing while travelling to and from activities
- can we encourage you to travel to sessions by running/walking/cycling? as well as the Covid guidance it's more environmentally friendly.
- bring you own food/drinks/equipment and do not share with anyone
- be prepared to go home in your training kit - you may not be able to change at the venue
If you become ill with Covid and need to give club contact info to NHS Test and Trace please use email@example.com
Please also ensure that you read the following documents before you attend the session.